Qualities of Our Testing Services
Onsite Medical specializes in audiometric testing services. Our team of certified technicians provides comprehensive testing and hearing conservation training services. We use the latest technology and equipment to conduct our tests, and our years of experience ensure that we can provide accurate results. If you or someone you know needs audiometric testing, please contact Onsite Medical today.
- Efficient Testing – Our audiometric testing schedules work with your production schedules to minimize employee downtime and keep the testing seamless. We can test up to 30 employees per hour with microprocessor audiometers, allowing us to test quickly and accurately. Multi-language forms are provided to you several weeks before the testing schedule. Once you are in our system, we contact you each year and arrange dates that meet your needs well in advance of your annual requirements.
- Trained and Experienced Technicians – All our technicians are certified by the Council for Accreditation in Occupational Hearing Conservation (CAOHC). Some of our employees have over 15 years of experience providing accurate hearing tests.
- Accurate Testing – Each time the van is moved, a functional and biological check of the hearing test equipment is done to ensure accuracy; this is our protocol. We also monitor the background noise level the entire time the testing takes place pursuant to OSHA guidelines. Each employee’s audio history is monitored as they take the test; this guarantees good results and allows quick retesting while the employee is in the van.
- Solid Record Keeping – Our consistent record keeping and timely reporting help protect your bottom line and safety record. Audiometric testing results are returned to you normally in 10 business days or less, well ahead of the 30-day retesting requirement. We also enter previous audio records and any current records that you provide into our system at no additional cost, just another way we pass the savings on to you. Occupational Health Manager Software has been an industry standard for many years with proven reliability.
- Use of Individual Sound Booths in all Vans – We use longer 44′ and 48′ semi-trailer medical vans because we need the extra floor space to provide the quality hearing test you deserve. Each employee occupies their own hearing booth during the test in our vans. Unlike some other vendors who save space by building one large room with curtains or wood panels between the employees, our testing method is superior. Hundreds of clients who tested in group rooms with their previous vendor now swear by our testing method.
- Loyalty – Why is our customer retention rate over 95%? Maybe it has something to do with the fact that we are a family company that cares. Great service, good equipment, and a fair price add up to something. You will even find our owner out there conducting testing now and then. Please give us a test drive, you won’t be disappointed.
If you or someone you know needs audiometric testing services, please contact Onsite Medical today. We would be happy to discuss your needs and provide you with the care you deserve.