Qualities of Our Testing Services
- Efficient Testing – Our audiometric testing schedules work with your production schedules to minimize employee down time and keep the testing seamless. Ability to test up to 30 employees per hour with microprocessor audiometers allows us to test quickly and accurately. Multi-language forms are provided to you several weeks before the testing schedule. Once you are in our system we contact you each year and arrange dates that meet your needs well in advance of your annual requirements.
- Trained and Experienced Technicians – All of our technicians are certified by the Council For Accreditation in Occupational Hearing Conservation (CAOHC). Some of our employees have over 15 years of experience providing accurate hearing tests.
- Accurate Testing – Each time the van is moved a functional and Biological check of the hearing test equipment is done to ensure accuracy, this is our protocol. We also monitor the background noise level during the entire time the testing is taken place pursuant to OSHA guidelines. Each employee’s audio history is monitored as they take the test, this guarantees good results and allows for quick retesting while the employee is in the van.
- Solid Record Keeping – Our consistent record keeping and timely reporting helps to protect your bottom line and your safety record. Audiometric testing results are returned to you normally in 10 business days or less, well ahead of the 30 day re-testing requirement. We also enter previous audio records and any current records that you provide into our system at no additional cost, just another way we pass the savings on to you. Occupational Health Manager Software has been an industry standard for many years with proven reliability.
- Use of Individual Sound Booths in all Vans – The reason we use longer 44’ and 48’ semi trailer medical vans is we need the extra floor space to provide the quality hearing test you deserve. In our vans each employee occupies their own hearing booth during the test. Unlike some other vendors who save space by building one large room with curtains or wood panels between the employees, our method of testing is superior. Hundreds of clients who were tested in group rooms with their previous vendor now swear by our method of testing.
- Loyalty – Why is our customer retention rate over 95%? Maybe it has something to do with the fact we are a family company that cares. Great service, good equipment and a fair price add up to something. You will even find our owner out there conducting testing now and then. Give us a test drive, you won’t be disappointed.