Mobile Hearing Testing
Our mobile hearing testing process uses ANSI Certified Audiometric tests. Our hearing testing fleet are state of the art medical vans. Unit are equipped with multiple engineering controls, as a result they reduce or can even eliminate outside noise. Furthermore, employees take hearing test in individual sound rooms. Individual testing rooms provide less employee distraction and more accurate hearing testing. State of the art audiometric equipment compare the employee’s baseline to the current audiogram. Finally viewing their baseline allows for more accurate examinations and less Standard Threshold Shifts.
Onsite Medical Services has the right equipment to meet your onsite hearing testing needs.
- IAC or Acoustic Systems sound booths allow for simultaneous testing of up to six employees in separate test chambers. The result is less employee distraction and a more accurate mobile hearing testing procedure. We can test up to 36 employees per hour or much slower if that is what your production situation allows
- Individual hearing booths inside a separate room designed from the ground up to reduce outside noise distractions. We use vinyl-loaded acoustic barrier in the floors and walls for improved sound characteristics. Use of studio foam on the interior walls combined with acoustic tiles in the ceiling result in an extremely quiet mobile lab environment.
- Audiometers allow a technician to view the progression of each employee test at the computer screen simultaneously
- Manual audiometers for testing special need employees
- Experienced CAOHC certified technicians
- Continuous monitoring of booth sound levels during mobile hearing testing exam
- We perform daily verifiable equipment calibrations
- Hearing Conservation Training meeting OSHA 1910.95
- Complete explanation of all mobile hearing testing results with professional review, as well as a analysis by a certified Audiologist
- Early determination of those with standard threshold shifts needing follow up
- All Onsite Medical Services are accordance with OSHA standard 29 CFR 1910.95
- Furthermore, All reports transmitted by encrypted email, similarly hard copy results provided in 8 category 3-ring binder upon request